The Edwards Law Firm, PL is proud to announce that
Attorney Sheryl A. Edwards has been named to the
2014 list of Florida Super Lawyers®. This honor is only awarded to a maximum of 5% of practicing attorneys
Why is being selected to
Super Lawyers® a big deal?
In order to be selected to this prestigious list, an attorney must meet
extensive criteria. The selection process involves the following steps:
- Creation of the candidate pool via:
- Formal nominations
- Research process
- Informal nominations
- Evaluation of lawyers in the candidate pool based on 12 indicators:
- Verdicts & settlements
- Representative clients
- Honors & awards
- Special licenses & certifications
- Position within the law firm
- Bar and / or other professional activity
- Pro bono & community service as a lawyer
- Scholarly lectures & writings
- Education & employment background
- Other outstanding achievements
- Peer evaluation by practice area ("blue ribbon review")
The final selection involves grouping the candidates into four categories
according to firm size. Those with the highest point totals from each
category are selected. Again,
only 5% of attorneys in each state are selected and Attorney Edwards is
one of them.
Hire Sarasota foreclosure attorney Sheryl A. Edwards today!
You can trust in Attorney Edwards' experience in foreclosure law. She
has proven her high level of experience and outstanding ethics as an attorney
through her inclusion in the 2014 list of
Florida Super Lawyers®.
Call The Edwards Law Firm, PLLC today at (800) 896-3619 to discuss your
foreclosure defense options with a recognized attorney!